Perspective Vision ReOpening & Offering Appointments!
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
The safety and well-being of our patients, staff and doctors is our #1 priority
Under the direction of the Provincial and Federal health officials, we have taken extra precautionary measures to reduce the risk of transmission and prioritize your health and safety. We are now able to return to routine care with proper disinfecting procedures and personal protective equipment (PPE) in place. We have updated our Standard Operating Procedures to comply with the requirements of the College of Optometrists of Ontario, our regulatory body.
The following steps have been taken to ensure the safe delivery of eyecare to you:
- We ask that upon entering our clinic, you immediately disinfect your hands with sanitizer.
- We ask that if you have a properly fitting mask, that you wear it to your appointment and keep it on during the duration of your time in the clinic. A mask will be provided if you do not have one.
- All of our staff and doctors will continue to wear masks for your protection.
- Patient flow into the office will be controlled – all patients entering the office will require an appointment.
- We are aware of common “touch points” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, light switches, credit card machines, etc., and will be disinfecting regularly throughout the day.
- All instruments that patients come in contact with will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Our team will be offering a White Glove service for frame selections. All handled glasses will be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water. We ask that you do not handle the frames yourself.
We appreciate your understanding and efforts in helping us comply with the protocols outlined by the Ontario College of Optometrists and Ministry of Health. What has not changed is our commitment to providing the highest level of eye care to our patients!